EV Scholarship Basics:
The EV scholarship will be for any West Wilkes High School EV student (or students depending on the size of fund) regardless of grade level. The scholarship will be awarded to a student/s that has demonstrated superior work ethic and EV related accomplishments. The scholarship check will be made out to the student with proof of purchase for tuition, books, or other college type expenses. In the event the student selects a military route of higher learning then the check would be made out to the student directly upon proof of enlisting.
Applicant will submit:
1) A resume that outlines community involvement, jobs, and EV Team accomplishments.
2) Essay that explains why they deserve the scholarship. (Financial need may be considered)
West Wilkes High School has a scholarship award committee that will review and make recommendations for the scholarship. Mr. Tolbert is not part of this undisclosed committee. Final selection will be made solely by the committee.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
1) LIKE and SHARE this link on social media
2) Chat it up with your friends
3) Send a check of any amount that includes the following:
a) Your return address for a tax deductible receipt.
b) Check made out to West Wilkes High School EV Scholarship Fund
c)Send to: West Wilkes High School
Attn: Chris Tolbert
6598 Boone Trail Rd.
Millers Creek, NC 28651
Contact Email: tolbertc at wilkes.k12.nc.us